Updated: 11:42 AM
- Students from Nepal that attend the University of Toledo are raising money for their country. Thousands are dead after a 7.8 magnitude quake hit this weekend. Right now, survivors need food and water.
Posted: 8:45 AM
- The Supreme Court will decide whether Web sites and other companies that collect personal data can be sued for publishing inaccurate information even if the mistakes don't cause any actual harm.
- Toledo's own "Perfect Legend" is a two-time world champion in the competitive arena of Mortal Kombat. Now, the professional gamer is ready to retake his throne in the latest version of the video game, Mortal Kombat X.
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich says his ability to raise money and compete in the early primary states will guide his decision on whether to make a full run for the 2016 Republican presidential nomination.
- Two graduate students have invented a device that would allow law enforcement officers to determine how much THC - the active ingredient in marijuana - is in a motorist's system during traffic stops.
Posted: 11:22 AM
- Sandy Drabik Collins is one step closer to trying to finish her husband's dream. Drabik Collins formed an exploratory committee Thursday afternoon as she contemplates a run for mayor of Toledo.
- Dental records confirmed what many had feared. Sheriff Dale Malone is calling this a senseless murder and says his department will continue to use every resource available to catch the killers.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Tami Rost Director of Programming WTVG 4247 Dorr Street Toledo, OH 43607 [phone] 419-534-3880 [fax] 419-534-3810
Station Contact Info:
13abc WTVG TV 4247 Dorr St. Toledo, OH 43607 (419) 531-1313