If you're looking for a new job, ALDI may be looking for you.
The grocer is hosting a hiring fair on Monday, Aug. 28. The one-day hiring spree includes all locations in Ohio. If you are interested, you can stop in to apply in person at any location in Ohio.
According to the company, the hiring events aim to fill more than 200 positions, including store associate, shift manager and manager trainee.
The hiring blitz runs through 5:00pm. If you want to apply, you must meet the following requirements:
• Must be 18 years or older to apply
• High school diploma or GED preferred
• Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., Monday - Sunday
• Retail experience preferred
• Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
• Drug screening and background check
• Ability to lift 45 pounds
Here's a look at the potential pay:
• Store Associate - $12.25 per hour
• Shift Manager - $17.00 per hour ($12.25 plus $4.75 shift premium when performing managerial duties)
• Manager Trainee - $48,880 ($23.50 per hour averaging 40 hours per week) with an opportunity to earn $65,000 - $95,000 per year as a Store Manager (available in select Northern Ohio locations)