Bowling Green is 4-2 at home in the Stroh Center this season.
* BGSU is 4-2 in MAC openers under head coach Louis Orr.
* Bowling Green has won 3 out of the last 4 meetings with the Eagles.
* This contest is the second of a season-high four game home stand for the Falcons over the next two weeks.
* The Falcons are averaging 73.3 points per game at home, an average of 14.5 points per game more than on the road (58.8 ppg).
* BGSU has had at least 3 players score in double figures in each of its six home contests this season.
* Bowling Green (8.9) and Anthony Henderson (2.4) both lead the MAC in steals this season.
* This game will feature the top two shot blockers in the MAC in Richaun Holmes and Da'Shonte Riley who each have 40 blocks on the year.
* BGSU was 6-2 at home in the Stroh Center versus the MAC last season.
* Bowling Green is in its 99th season of basketball this year.