UT hosting another virtual COVID-19 town hall
TOLEDO, Ohio (WTVG) - The University of Toledo is holding a virtual town hall to answer questions about COVID-19 from 5:30-6:30 p.m. on Thursday.
“UToledo Experts Address COVID-19: Part 2” will be available via this Webex link. The event is free, but registration is required.
- Saurabh Chattopadhyay, assistant professor of medical microbiology and immunology;
- Joan Duggan, infectious disease specialist and professor of medicine;
- Jennifer Hanrahan, infectious disease specialist and associate professor of medicine;
- Jason Huntley, associate professor of medical microbiology and immunology;
- Russel Smith, chief pharmacy officer at The University of Toledo Medical Center;
- R. Travis Taylor, assistant professor of medical microbiology and immunology; and
- James W. Van Hook, professor and Rita. T. Sheely Endowed Chair in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Dr. Christopher Cooper, dean of the College of Medicine and Life Sciences and executive vice president for clinical affairs, will lead the discussion.
Copyright 2021 WTVG. All rights reserved.