Toledo brings back Movies in the Park series
TOLEDO, Ohio (WTVG) - The City of Toledo is bringing back its free Movie in the Parks series, beginning Thursday night at Savage Park.
The series kicks off at 7:30 p.m. Thursday with a showing of “Soul” at Savage Park, 650 Nebraska Ave. Residents should bring lawn chairs or blankets to sit on.
The other movies scheduled this summer are:
- The Sand Lot at 7:30 p.m., June 24 at Walbridge Park, 2761 Broadway. More at this link.
- Jumanji at 7:30 p.m., July 8 at Navarre Park, 1001 White St. More at this link.
- Tom and Jerry at 7:30 p.m., July 22 at Joe E. Brown Park, 150 West Oakland St. More at this link.
- Sonic at 7:30 p.m., Aug. 5 at Ottawa Park, Ottawa Pkwy. More at this link.
- My Spy at 7:30 p.m., Aug. 19 at Inez Nash Park, 100 East Bancroft St. More at this link.
- The Croods at 7:30 p.m., Sept. 2 at Wilson Park, 738 East Oakland St. More at this link.
- Scoob! at 7:30 p.m., Sept. 16 at Woodsdale Park, 1226 Woodsdale Ave. More at this link.
All of the Movies in the Park events are weather permitting. Residents should look on the city’s Facebook and Twitter accounts in the event of a cancellation due to rain or inclement weather.
The City of Toledo supports the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please contact the Office of Diversity and Inclusion ADA coordinator at 419-245-1198 or submit a request online at toledo.oh.gov/ada.
Copyright 2021 WTVG. All rights reserved.