Advertisement

Nursing home residents safe after air conditioning unit overheats

(WTVG)
Published: May. 27, 2016 at 6:29 AM EDT
Email this link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

Toledo Police told 13abc Action News that the residents of Darlington Nursing & Rehabilitation Center evacuated Friday morning.

But after assessing the situation no evacuations were needed. And the situation is under control.

Authorities tell us that an air conditioning unit overheated and triggered a fire alarm. All the residents are safe and accounted for.

Latest News

Latest News