TARTA will hold a Job Fair at its TARPS Paratransit Facility on Tuesday, February 27 and Wednesday, February 28 from 2 p.m.-7 p.m.—both days.
TARPS is located at 130 Knapp Street in Toledo, adjacent to the Amtrak/Greyhound station at Martin Luther King, Jr. Plaza; accessible by TARTA route 28.
TARTA is currently seeking bus drivers and mechanics and will have staff on hand to conduct on-the-spot interviews.
Employment opportunities at TARTA include:
• TARTA Fixed-Line Operators
• TARPS Paratransit Vehicle Operators
• Utility Mechanics
• Night Service Personnel
• Staff Accountant
To uphold the mission of serving our community, applicants must meet the following requirements for all TARTA positions:
• A background worthy of public trust; a background check free from
infractions and driver’s license suspensions
• High School Diploma/GED
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• 5 years driving experience (any vehicle)
• Minimum of 5 years valid driver’s license
• Safe driving record (less than 2 points)
• Legally able to work in the United States