Bowen highlights those in the early football signing group
This day marks the second year of the early signing period for those football prospects interested in competing at the NCAA Division I & II levels through the National Letter of Intent program. The traditional window to sign on with a football team at a college or university is in early February.
New Bowling Green State University football coach Scot Loeffler works quickly to sign this early group in two-and-a-half weeks, including one student from St. Francis de Sales High School.
- Ben Allen - Bucknell
- Jace Bowen - Michigan State
- Matthew Griffin - Indiana State
- Michael Griffin - Indiana State
- Vinnie Klempner - Air Force Academy
- Andrew Bench - Bowling Green State University
St. Francis de Sales
- Joey Carroll - Bowling Green State University
- Cavon Butler - Kentucky