The University of Toledo football hosts Ball State this Wednesday, Oct. 31 at 7:30 p.m. in the Glass Bowl. To help ensure a successful game-day experience, please note the following parking information.
• All vehicles will need to be removed from Lots 6, 9 and 10 by 6:00 a.m. Wednesday in preparation for the game. Vehicles remaining in Lot 9 at 7 a.m. Wednesday will be towed at the owner's expense.
• Parking Areas 6, 9 and 10 will open at 6:00 a.m. Fans intending to park in these areas will need to have the appropriate parking pass available to allow entry.
• Parking Areas 3, 4, 5 and 18 will open at 3:00 p.m. Fans intending to park in these areas will need to have the appropriate parking pass available to allow entry.
• All other parking areas are General Admission and will be open throughout the day. General Admission parking can be found in areas 1, 2, 12, 13, 19, 20, 25, and 26, as well as the east and west parking garages. General admission parking fees are included in the price of your ticket.
• Handicap parking is located in Area 18 (behind Rec Center). Please present your state-issued handicap parking permit for entrance into Lot 18. Shuttle bus drops off at southwest and southeast areas of Glass Bowl (adjacent to the Student Gates). Begins two hours prior to kickoff and will run one hour following the end of the game.
Normal class schedules will be taking place Wednesday evening so fans are advised to arrive early in order to give themselves plenty of time to find suitable parking.
Toledo vs. Ball State
Wednesday, Oct. 31 - 7:30 p.m.
Ticket Office Hours - Savage Arena
Monday-Tuesday - 8:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Wednesday (Game Day) - 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (Tickets on sale at Glass Bowl beginning at 4:30 a.m.)