LAST WEEK'S RESULTS
• February 9 vs. Indy (5-4 Win)
• February 10 (4-1 Win)
THIS WEEK’S GAMES (All Times Eastern)
• February 15 at Cincinnati at 7:35 p.m. (7:20 p.m., Fox Sports Radio 1230)
• February 16 vs. Cincinnati at 7:15 p.m. (7 p.m., Fox Sports Radio 1230, BCSN)
• February 17 vs. Kalamazoo at 5:15 p.m. (5 p.m., Fox Sports Radio 1230, BCSN)
WALLEYE WEEKLY SCHEDULE
• Monday, February 11 – No Practice
• Tuesday, February 12 – Practice 10:30 a.m. at TAMO
• Wednesday, February 13 – Practice 10:30 a.m. at TAMO
• Thursday, February 14 – Practice 10:30 a.m. at TAMO
• Friday, February 15 – Game at Cincinnati at 7:35 p.m.
• Saturday, February 16 – Game vs. Cincinnati at 7:15 p.m.
• Sunday, February 17 – Game vs. Kalamazoo at 5:15 p.m.
**PLEASE NOTE: All times are subject to change. For the latest news on the team visit www.toledowalleye.com.
• Weekend sweep of the Fuel: Toledo continued its domination of the Indy Fuel by taking both games over the weekend by scores of 5-4 and 4-1. Defenseman Marcus Crawford led the way for Toledo, scoring once and adding in two assists. The Walleye holds an all-time record of 27-3-2 against Indianapolis.
• Sellout run to 18: With crowds of 8,300 on Saturday and 7,897 on Sunday, the Walleye continue to fill the Huntington Center past capacity. An official sellout is 7,431 but Toledo is averaging 7,691 on the season with 18 standing room only crowds over 23 home games.
• Offense matters: When the Walleye reach the benchmark of three goals in a game they have a record of 26-1-4. Stretch that out to four goals in a contest and the record improves to 19-0-0. The Walleye reached the four goals in each contest this past weekend.
• Leading the power play: Shane Berschbach has been a force on the Walleye power play as he currently is tied for the ECHL league lead in power play points with 22 on the season. Berschbach is tied for the team lead in goals with 17 (11 on the power play) and his 11 power play assists have him second to TJ Hensick (17) on the team.
• Wolfe Returns: Greg Wolfe is back with the Walleye after being released from his PTO with Binghamton Devils of the AHL. The Canton native played in two games with no points.
• Rivalry week: The Walleye face two opponents this week and both are huge team rivals. Friday and Saturday Toledo and Cincinnati will play a home and home starting at the Cyclones on Friday. Toledo is 2-2-0 against the team they trail in the Central Division, although they beat Cincinnati 3-2 in the last meeting on January 25. Sunday, Kalamazoo will be in Toledo for the 8th meeting of the season between the two. The Walleye have a 5-0-2 record against the KWings but have dropped the last two contests once in a shootout and once in overtime.