Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Ability to tell the stories Toledo viewers have come to expect from WTVG
• Shoot, write and edit stories during assigned shift. Self-shoot live shots
• Use social media platforms effectively to promote stories and engagement
• Ability to lift and carry equipment including tripod, camera and lights
• Ability to work independently
• Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record
• Must be willing to work weekends, nights or any given shift
• Must be able to find enterprise news stories
• Must be able to work under deadlines
College degree in broadcast journalism or equivalent experience.
Please apply online at: https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray Television’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
GRAY TELEVISION, INC. PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.