Toledo-Lucas County Health Department FAQ
The Toledo-Lucas County Health Department is promoting clinical services for the community and accept all insurances. If the individual doesn’t have insurance, our fees are based on a sliding scale. The Toledo-Lucas County Health Department provides access to health care for everyone.
At the Health Department, what medical services do you offer for adults?
-Adult medical services include managing chronic conditions such as diabetes and high blood pressure and work/school physical exams.
-Vaccinations for adults, including those who are traveling abroad, starting college classes and missionary/business trips.
- Prenatal, contraception and Women's Health
How about medical services for children?
- Well and sick child visits
- Dental services
- Yearly sports physicals,
- Shots 4 Tots and Teens
- Eye Exams
Additional specialty services for patients include:
- Anonymous STD Testing/Treatment, HIV Testing/Counseling
- Many other outreach services such as Cribs for Kids, Tobacco Cessation and WIC Breastfeeding support
Locations are where:
- Conveniently located on the downtown bus route on Erie Street.
- Satellite location in Western Lucas County, Holland, OH
- Call 419-213-4209 to make an appointment today!