Kent State Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
The Kent State Golden Flashes (28-6) are in the conversation to win the championship at the conclusion of the 2022-23 college basketball season, as oddsmakers have listed them at +50000 on the moneyline, the best odds in the MAC and the 51st-best odds of all college basketball squads.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Kent State and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
The Golden Flashes play the Indiana Hoosiers, beginning at 9:55 PM ET on Friday, March 17 in the First Round. Indiana is a 4.5-point favorite, with the point total set at 140.5.
Kent State NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+50000||51st||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|Pre-Tournament||+50000||49th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Kent State Team Stats
- Kent State has a +371 scoring differential, topping opponents by 10.9 points per game. It is putting up 76.6 points per game to rank 59th in college basketball and is giving up 65.7 per contest to rank 52nd in college basketball.
- Kent State has 23 wins (23-3) when playing as the favorite, with two victories (2-3) when listed as the underdog.
- Kent State has taken home the victory in only one game when favored by three or fewer points this season (1-1), but it has 22 wins in 24 games when favored by three or more points.
Kent State Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-3 | Q2 Record: 3-1 | Q3 Record: 10-1 | Q4 Record: 13-1
- Kent State has tied for the sixth-most Quadrant 3 victories in the nation (10).
- Kent State has tied for the 48th-most Quadrant 4 wins in the nation (13).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best Kent State Players
- The Golden Flashes points and assists leader is Sincere Carry. He racks up 17.7 points per game and dishes out 4.8 assists.
- Miryne Thomas paces Kent State with 5.5 rebounds per game.
- Carry connects on 1.9 threes per game to lead the Golden Flashes.
- Kent State's blocks leader is Chris Payton, who averages 1.0 per game. Malique Jacobs leads the team by averaging 2.7 steals a contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.