Cleveland State Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
The Cleveland State Vikings (30-4) have the best odds in the Horizon and the 57th-best odds in all of college basketball to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +50000 on the moneyline.
Put your picks to the test and bet on Cleveland State with DraftKings Sportsbook.
At 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 18, the Vikings match up with the Villanova Wildcats in the First Round.
Vikings NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to Win the National Championship: +50000 (Bet $100 to win $50000)
Think the Vikings have what it takes to win it all? Check out their futures odds, plus tons of other ways to bet, at DraftKings Sportsbook. Use our link and get the best offer for first-time depositors!
Cleveland State Team Stats
- In one-possession games, the Vikings are 1-0. They also are undefeated in games decided by two possessions or less (1-0).
- On offense, Cleveland State is putting up 74.5 points per game (38th-ranked in college basketball). It is allowing 57.4 points per contest at the other end of the court (30th-ranked).
Cleveland State Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-2 | Q2 Record: 1-1 | Q3 Record: 6-1 | Q4 Record: 22-0
- Cleveland State has 22 wins over Quadrant 4 teams, tied for the third-most in Division 1.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER. Odds are subject to change, see DraftKings for the latest odds.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.