How to Watch Kent State vs. Indiana on TV or Live Stream - NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 17, 2023 at 10:17 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 17, 2023 at 3:16 PM EDT
The No. 4 seed Indiana Hoosiers (22-11) and the No. 13 seed Kent State Golden Flashes (28-6) meet on Friday at 9:55 PM in the first round of the NCAA Tournament. The contest airs on TBS.
Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable!
Kent State vs. Indiana Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 9:55 PM ET
- Where: MVP Arena in Albany, New York
- TV: TBS
- Live Stream select March Madness games on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Watch college hoops all season without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Kent State Stats Insights
- The Golden Flashes are shooting 45.4% from the field, 4.5% higher than the 40.9% the Hoosiers' opponents have shot this season.
- Kent State is 21-2 when it shoots better than 40.9% from the field.
- The Golden Flashes are the 138th-ranked rebounding team in the nation, the Hoosiers sit at 254th.
- The Golden Flashes put up 8.1 more points per game (76.6) than the Hoosiers allow their opponents to score (68.5).
- When Kent State allows fewer than 75 points, it is 23-4.
Kent State Home & Away Comparison
- At home, Kent State averages 83.9 points per game. On the road, it averages 68.3.
- In 2022-23 the Golden Flashes are conceding 0.5 more points per game at home (65.7) than on the road (65.2).
- Kent State knocks down more 3-pointers at home (8.5 per game) than away (7.2). It also has a higher 3-point percentage at home (35.5%) than on the road (32.1%).
Kent State Schedule
|3/9/2023||Northern Illinois||W 76-57||Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse|
|3/10/2023||Akron||W 79-73||Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse|
|3/11/2023||Toledo||W 93-78||Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.