Kent State vs. Indiana: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - First Round
The No. 4 seed Indiana Hoosiers (22-11) are a 4.5-point favorite in the opening round of the NCAA Tournament against the No. 13 seed Kent State Golden Flashes (28-6) on Friday at MVP Arena. The contest begins at 9:55 PM on TBS. Here are insights into this Midwest Region 4-13 matchup to help you fill out your bracket. The matchup has an over/under set at 139.5 points.
Kent State vs. Indiana Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, March 17, 2023
- Time: 9:55 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Where: Albany, New York
- Venue: MVP Arena
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Golden Flashes Betting Records & Stats
- Kent State has combined with its opponents to score more than 139.5 points in 19 of 30 games this season.
- The average over/under for Kent State's contests this season is 142.3, 2.8 more points than this game's total.
- So far this season, Kent State has compiled a 20-10-0 record against the spread.
- Kent State has won in one of the four contests it has been named as the odds-on underdog this year.
- The Golden Flashes have been at least a +160 moneyline underdog two times this season, but was upset in each of those games.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Kent State has a 38.5% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
Kent State vs. Indiana Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 139.5||% of Games Over 139.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Kent State Insights & Trends
- Kent State has a 7-3 record against the spread while going 9-1 overall in its past 10 games.
- The Golden Flashes have gone over the total in five of their past 10 contests.
- The Golden Flashes average 8.1 more points per game (76.6) than the Hoosiers allow their opponents to score (68.5).
- When it scores more than 68.5 points, Kent State is 14-9 against the spread and 23-3 overall.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Indiana vs. Kent State Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Kent State vs. Indiana Home/Away Splits
|9-5-0||Home ATS Record||9-4-0|
|4-6-0||Away ATS Record||8-6-0|
|80.1||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||83.9|
|67.5||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||68.3|
|10-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||8-5-0|
|5-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||2-12-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.