Toledo vs. Iowa State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 16, 2023 at 3:39 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 18, 2023 at 11:39 AM EDT
Saturday's contest that pits the Iowa State Cyclones (22-9) against the Toledo Rockets (28-4) at Thompson-Boling Arena has a good chance to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 74-63 in favor of Iowa State, who is big favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 3:30 PM ET on March 18.
The Rockets are coming off of a 73-58 win against Bowling Green in their last outing on Saturday.
Toledo vs. Iowa State Game Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 3:30 PM ET
- Where: Thompson-Boling Arena in Knoxville, Tennessee
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Toledo vs. Iowa State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Iowa State 74, Toledo 63
Toledo Schedule Analysis
- The Rockets notched their signature win of the season on December 8, when they beat the Michigan Wolverines, who rank No. 18 in the AP's Top 25, by a score of 71-68.
- When facing Quadrant 1 opponents, the Rockets are 2-2 (.500%) -- tied for the 49th-most wins.
- When facing Quadrant 2 opponents, Toledo is 4-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 45th-most wins.
- Toledo has tied for the 22nd-most Quadrant 4 victories in the country (15).
Toledo 2022-23 Best Wins
- 71-68 on the road over Michigan (No. 18/AP Poll) on December 8
- 73-58 over Bowling Green (No. 70) on March 11
- 62-56 at home over Bowling Green (No. 70) on March 4
- 72-70 on the road over Ball State (No. 71) on February 25
- 83-76 at home over Ball State (No. 71) on January 11
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Toledo Performance Insights
- The Rockets' +357 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 11.2 points per game) is a result of putting up 73.6 points per game (45th in college basketball) while allowing 62.4 per contest (119th in college basketball).
- Toledo scores more in conference play (74.9 points per game) than overall (73.6).
- The Rockets are scoring more points at home (74.9 per game) than away (73.1).
- Toledo is giving up fewer points at home (59.7 per game) than on the road (65.3).
- While the Rockets are scoring 73.6 points per game in 2022-23, they have fallen short of that in their past 10 games, amassing 72.4 points per contest.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.