Cleveland State vs. Eastern Kentucky: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - March 19
The Cleveland State Vikings (21-13) go up against the Eastern Kentucky Colonels (20-13) on Sunday, March 19, 2023 at Ocean Center. It tips at 11:00 AM ET on FloSports.
In this article, you will check out odds and spreads for the Eastern Kentucky vs. Cleveland State matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Cleveland State vs. Eastern Kentucky Game Info
- When: Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 11:00 AM ET
- Where: Ocean Center in Daytona Beach, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: FloSports
Cleveland State vs. Eastern Kentucky Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Eastern Kentucky Moneyline||Cleveland State Moneyline|
Cleveland State vs. Eastern Kentucky Betting Trends
- Cleveland State has won 16 games against the spread this year, while failing to cover 16 times.
- When playing as at least 1-point underdogs this season, the Vikings have an ATS record of 9-5.
- Eastern Kentucky has won 19 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 11 times.
- A total of 11 out of the Colonels' 30 games this season have hit the over.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.