Cleveland State vs. Eastern Kentucky Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - March 19
Sunday's contest that pits the Eastern Kentucky Colonels (20-13) against the Cleveland State Vikings (21-13) at Ocean Center is expected to be a close matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 72-70 in favor of Eastern Kentucky. Tipoff is at 11:00 AM ET on March 19.
There is no line set for the game.
Cleveland State vs. Eastern Kentucky Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Time: 11:00 AM ET
- TV: FloSports
- Where: Daytona Beach, Florida
- Venue: Ocean Center
Bet on college basketball with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Cleveland State vs. Eastern Kentucky Score Prediction
- Prediction: Eastern Kentucky 72, Cleveland State 71
Spread & Total Prediction for Cleveland State vs. Eastern Kentucky
- Computer Predicted Spread: Eastern Kentucky (-0.3)
- Computer Predicted Total: 142.1
Cleveland State is 16-15-0 against the spread this season compared to Eastern Kentucky's 17-10-0 ATS record. The Vikings are 18-13-0 and the Colonels are 11-16-0 in terms of going over the point total. Cleveland State is 4-6 against the spread and 7-3 overall in its last 10 games, while Eastern Kentucky has gone 7-3 against the spread and 6-4 overall.
Put your picks to the test and bet on college basketball with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cleveland State Performance Insights
- The Vikings' +123 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 3.6 points per game) is a result of scoring 71.7 points per game (181st in college basketball) while allowing 68.1 per outing (121st in college basketball).
- The 32.8 rebounds per game Cleveland State averages rank 110th in college basketball, and are 1.1 more than the 31.7 its opponents collect per contest.
- Cleveland State connects on 5.1 three-pointers per game (347th in college basketball), 1.9 fewer than its opponents (7.0). It is shooting 31.0% from deep (332nd in college basketball) while allowing opponents to shoot 31.8%.
- The Vikings score 92.3 points per 100 possessions (215th in college basketball), while giving up 87.6 points per 100 possessions (71st in college basketball).
- Cleveland State wins the turnover battle by 2.3 per game, committing 10.9 (83rd in college basketball) while its opponents average 13.2.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.