Xavier vs. Pittsburgh: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - Second Round
The No. 3 seed Xavier Musketeers (26-9) take to the court against the No. 11 seed Pittsburgh Panthers (24-11) with a Sweet 16 berth in the Midwest Region of the bracket up for grabs on Sunday at Greensboro Coliseum. Xavier is a 5.5-point favorite to advance in this second round matchup, which airs on CBS. The matchup has a point total of 151.5.
Xavier vs. Pittsburgh Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Time: 12:10 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Venue: Greensboro Coliseum
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Xavier Betting Records & Stats
- In 18 games this season, Xavier and its opponents have scored more than 151.5 combined points.
- The average point total in Xavier's outings this year is 155, 3.5 more points than this game's over/under.
- The Musketeers' ATS record is 16-15-0 this season.
- This season, Xavier has won 17 out of the 20 games, or 85%, in which it has been favored.
- This season, Xavier has won 10 of its 13 games, or 76.9%, when favored by at least -210 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win from Xavier, based on the moneyline, is 67.7%.
Xavier vs. Pittsburgh Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 151.5||% of Games Over 151.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Xavier Insights & Trends
- Xavier has a 4-6 record against the spread while going 6-4 overall in its past 10 games.
- The Musketeers have hit the over in three of their last 10 contests.
- The Musketeers average 81.1 points per game, 11.8 more points than the 69.3 the Panthers allow.
- Xavier has a 14-8 record against the spread and a 23-3 record overall when putting up more than 69.3 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Xavier vs. Pittsburgh Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Xavier vs. Pittsburgh Home/Away Splits
|8-7-0||Home ATS Record||9-6-0|
|5-4-0||Away ATS Record||9-2-0|
|83.6||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||77.8|
|80.5||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||75.4|
|12-3-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||10-5-0|
|4-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||6-5-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.