Bowling Green vs. Memphis Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 23
Published: Mar. 21, 2023 at 11:40 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 23, 2023 at 11:38 AM EDT
Thursday's contest between the Bowling Green Falcons (29-6) and Memphis Lady Tigers (22-10) squaring off at Stroh Center has a projected final score of 69-66 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Bowling Green, so it should be a competitive matchup. The game will begin at 6:00 PM ET on March 23.
In their most recent game on Monday, the Falcons secured a 69-51 victory over Green Bay.
Bowling Green vs. Memphis Game Info
- When: Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Stroh Center in Bowling Green, Ohio
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch every women's tournament game and other live sports without cable!
Bowling Green vs. Memphis Score Prediction
- Prediction: Bowling Green 69, Memphis 66
Bowling Green Schedule Analysis
- In their signature win of the season, which took place on January 18, the Falcons took down the Toledo Rockets (No. 64 in our computer rankings) by a score of 88-76.
- Bowling Green has four wins against Quadrant 2 opponents, tied for the 49th-most in the nation.
- When facing Quadrant 3 teams, the Falcons are 9-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 15th-most victories.
- Bowling Green has tied for the 37th-most Quadrant 4 wins in the country (14).
Bowling Green 2022-23 Best Wins
- 88-76 at home over Toledo (No. 64) on January 18
- 69-51 on the road over Green Bay (No. 68) on March 20
- 70-61 over Ball State (No. 76) on March 10
- 81-76 at home over Ball State (No. 76) on March 1
- 87-80 at home over Liberty (No. 94) on March 16
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Bowling Green Performance Insights
- The Falcons have a +475 scoring differential, topping opponents by 13.6 points per game. They're putting up 77.5 points per game to rank 18th in college basketball and are allowing 63.9 per outing to rank 170th in college basketball.
- Bowling Green's offense has been worse in MAC tilts this year, scoring 75.3 points per contest, compared to its season average of 77.5 PPG.
- At home, the Falcons are scoring 8.1 more points per game (82.6) than they are away from home (74.5).
- Bowling Green is giving up 66.0 points per game in home games. In away games, it is allowing 63.6.
- The Falcons have seen a decrease in scoring lately, putting up 70.2 points per game in their last 10 contests, 7.3 points fewer than the 77.5 they've scored this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.