Ohio State vs. UConn Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament Sweet 16
Published: Mar. 21, 2023 at 11:43 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 25, 2023 at 11:39 AM EDT
Saturday's contest that pits the UConn Huskies (31-5) against the Ohio State Buckeyes (27-7) at Climate Pledge Arena has a projected final score of 76-66 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of UConn, who is favored in this matchup by our model. Game time is at 4:00 PM ET on March 25.
The Buckeyes' most recent contest on Monday ended in a 71-69 victory against North Carolina.
Ohio State vs. UConn Game Info
- When: Saturday, March 25, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: Climate Pledge Arena in Seattle, Washington
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch every women's tournament game and other live sports without cable!
Ohio State vs. UConn Score Prediction
- Prediction: UConn 76, Ohio State 66
Ohio State Schedule Analysis
- When the Buckeyes defeated the Indiana Hoosiers (No. 2 in the AP's Top 25) on March 4 by a score of 79-75, it was their signature victory of the year thus far.
- The Buckeyes have 10 wins versus Quadrant 1 opponents, tied for the 12th-most in Division 1.
- Ohio State has six wins versus Quadrant 2 teams, tied for the 26th-most in the country.
- The Huskies have tied for the 16th-most Quadrant 3 wins in the country according to the RPI (nine).
Ohio State 2022-23 Best Wins
- 79-75 over Indiana (No. 2/AP Poll) on March 4
- 87-75 at home over Tennessee (No. 24/AP Poll) on November 8
- 96-77 on the road over Louisville (No. 17) on November 30
- 71-69 at home over North Carolina (No. 20/AP Poll) on March 20
- 84-67 over Oregon (No. 24) on December 21
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Ohio State Performance Insights
- The Buckeyes are outscoring opponents by 12.2 points per game, with a +416 scoring differential overall. They put up 80.4 points per game (eighth in college basketball) and give up 68.2 per outing (275th in college basketball).
- In 2022-23, Ohio State has put up 74.8 points per game in Big Ten play, and 80.4 overall.
- The Buckeyes score 82.1 points per game at home, and 78 away.
- At home Ohio State is conceding 64.9 points per game, 2.1 fewer points than it is away (67).
- While the Buckeyes are averaging 80.4 points per game in 2022-23, they have fallen short of that over their last 10 games, tallying 75 points per contest.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.