Texas vs. Miami (FL): Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament Elite Eight
The No. 2 seed Texas Longhorns (29-8) and No. 5 seed Miami Hurricanes (28-7) will both be vying for a spot in the NCAA Tournament Final Four when they square off on Sunday at T-Mobile Center. The matchup tips off at 5:05 PM.
Find odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Texas vs. Miami (FL) matchup.
Texas vs. Miami (FL) Game Info
- When: Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 5:05 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Center in Kansas City, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: CBS
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable today!
Texas vs. Miami (FL) Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available at different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Texas Moneyline||Miami (FL) Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Texas (-3.5)||147.5||-185||+155||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Texas (-3.5)||147.5||-190||+160||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||Texas (-4)||149.5||-179||+150||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Texas vs. Miami (FL) Betting Trends
- Texas is 19-17-1 ATS this season.
- In the Longhorns' 37 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 17 times.
- Miami (FL) has put together a 20-14-0 ATS record so far this season.
- A total of 16 Hurricanes games this year have gone over the point total.
Texas Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +400
- Texas is two spots higher based on its national championship odds (fourth-best in the country) than its computer ranking (sixth-best).
- In terms of their national championship odds, the Longhorns have had the 74th-biggest change this season, improving from +2200 at the start to +400.
- With odds of +400, Texas has been given a 20% chance of winning the national championship.
Miami (FL) Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +1200
- The Hurricanes were +10000 to win the national championship at the start of the season, and have now moved up to +1200, which is the 53rd-biggest change in the country.
- With odds of +1200, Miami (FL) has been given a 7.7% chance of winning the national championship.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.