Bowling Green vs. Florida Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 27
Published: Mar. 25, 2023 at 3:38 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 27, 2023 at 11:38 AM EDT
Monday's contest between the Bowling Green Falcons (30-6) and Florida Gators (19-14) matching up at Stroh Center has a projected final score of 73-66 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Bowling Green, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will tip off at 6:00 PM ET on March 27.
The Falcons are coming off of a 73-60 win against Memphis in their most recent outing on Thursday.
Bowling Green vs. Florida Game Info
- When: Monday, March 27, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Stroh Center in Bowling Green, Ohio
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch every women's tournament game and other live sports without cable!
Bowling Green vs. Florida Score Prediction
- Prediction: Bowling Green 73, Florida 66
Bowling Green Schedule Analysis
- The Falcons notched their best win of the season on March 23, when they grabbed a 73-60 victory over the Memphis Lady Tigers, who rank inside the top 100 (No. 62) in our computer rankings.
- When facing Quadrant 2 teams, Bowling Green is 5-2 (.714%) -- tied for the 35th-most wins.
- Against Quadrant 3 teams, the Falcons are 9-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 16th-most wins.
- Bowling Green has tied for the 37th-most Quadrant 4 victories in the country (14).
Bowling Green 2022-23 Best Wins
- 73-60 at home over Memphis (No. 62) on March 23
- 88-76 at home over Toledo (No. 64) on January 18
- 69-51 on the road over Green Bay (No. 67) on March 20
- 70-61 over Ball State (No. 76) on March 10
- 81-76 at home over Ball State (No. 76) on March 1
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Bowling Green Performance Insights
- The Falcons' +488 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 13.6 points per game) is a result of scoring 77.4 points per game (18th in college basketball) while allowing 63.8 per contest (164th in college basketball).
- With 75.3 points per game in MAC matchups, Bowling Green is tallying 2.1 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its overall average (77.4 PPG).
- When playing at home, the Falcons are averaging 7.5 more points per game (82.0) than they are on the road (74.5).
- Bowling Green is surrendering 65.6 points per game when playing at home. In road games, it is allowing 63.6.
- The Falcons have been scoring 71.0 points per game in their last 10 times on the court, an average that's slightly lower than the 77.4 they've scored over the course of the 2022-23 season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.