Guardians Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Cleveland Guardians (76-85) are among the top half of teams in the big leagues, with current odds of +100000 to win the World Series (No. 15 in MLB).
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Guardians MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+100000||15th||(+100000, bet $100 to win $100000)|
Think the Guardians can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Guardians Standings Information
The Guardians are way back in both the Wild Card standings (13.0 games) and the AL Central (11.0 games).
|4||Chicago White Sox||26|
|5||Kansas City Royals||32|
Guardians Team Stats
- The pitching staff for the Guardians has a collective 8.2 K/9, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- Cleveland's 4.01 team ERA ranks 10th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Guardians have put up at least two round-trippers in 29 games this season, and are 21-8 in those contests.
- Cleveland has had five or more extra-base hits in 26 games this season, and has gone 21-5 in those contests.
- The Guardians have gone 27-17 in games when they strike out 10 or more batters.
- Cleveland has a 57-22 record in games this season when it gives up three or fewer earned runs (79 times).
Guardians Next Game Information
|Guardians Injury Report|
|Guardians vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs Tigers Player Props|
|Guardians vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Guardians vs Tigers|
|Guardians vs Tigers Odds|
|Guardians vs Tigers Prediction|
Guardians Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|José Ramírez||+12500||-||-||.280/.355/.473 24 HR 80 RBI|
|Andrés Giménez||+20000||-||-||.250/.312/.397 15 HR 62 RBI|
|Tanner Bibee||-||-||+3000||10-4 2.98 ERA 8.9 K/9|
|Logan Allen||-||-||+15000||7-8 3.81 ERA 8.5 K/9|
|Shane Bieber||-||+20000||-||6-6 3.80 ERA 7.5 K/9|
|Cal Quantrill||-||+12500||-||4-7 5.24 ERA 5.2 K/9|
|Gabriel Arias||-||-||+15000||.210/.275/.352 10 HR 26 RBI|
|Brayan Rocchio||-||-||+15000||.260/.293/.338 0 HR 7 RBI|
|Triston McKenzie||-||+20000||-||0-3 5.06 ERA 9.0 K/9|
Guardians' Top Players
- Jose Ramirez is hitting .280 with 24 home runs, 87 runs scored, 80 RBI, 28 stolen bases, and a 10.6% walk rate this season.
- So far this year, Steven Kwan has been one of the team's best hitters, registering a .270/.342/.372 slash line with 36 doubles, five home runs, 70 walks and 54 RBI.
- At the dish, Josh Naylor has posted a .843 OPS, batting .308/.354/.489 with 30 doubles, 17 home runs, 33 walks and 54 RBI. He has also swiped 10 bases.
- Andres Gimenez has a .250 batting average this year to go along with a .312 OBP, 15 home runs, 76 runs scored and 62 RBI, also including 30 stolen bases.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.