Guardians Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
As of May 31, the Cleveland Guardians (25-30) are +6600 to win the World Series, among the bottom half of teams (20th) in Major League Baseball.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Guardians MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+6600||20th||(+6600, bet $100 to win $6600)|
Think the Guardians can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Guardians Standings Information
The Guardians are 8.0 games behind in the Wild Card standings, and 3.5 games out of first in the AL Central.
|4||Chicago White Sox||6|
|5||Kansas City Royals||11.5|
Guardians Team Stats
- The pitching staff for the Guardians has a collective 7.6 K/9, the third-worst in MLB.
- Cleveland's 3.87 team ERA ranks eighth among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Guardians have racked up at least two home runs in seven games this season, and are 5-2 in those outings.
- Cleveland has gone 4-2 in its six games this season with five or more extra-base hits.
- The Guardians are 7-5 in the 12 games this season when they struck out at least 10 batters.
- Cleveland has gone 17-10 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Guardians Next Game Information
Guardians Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|José Ramírez||+8000||-||-||.277/.348/.465 6 HR 29 RBI|
|Amed Rosario||+20000||-||-||.228/.275/.322 1 HR 13 RBI|
|Josh Bell||+20000||-||-||.224/.330/.350 4 HR 25 RBI|
|Andrés Giménez||+20000||-||-||.237/.300/.339 3 HR 12 RBI|
|Gabriel Arias||-||-||+10000||.198/.298/.385 4 HR 6 RBI|
|Shane Bieber||-||+4000||-||4-3 3.72 ERA 6.4 K/9|
|Cal Quantrill||-||+12500||-||2-4 5.61 ERA 5.2 K/9|
|Aaron Civale||-||+20000||-||1-1 2.84 ERA 5.7 K/9|
|Hunter Gaddis||-||-||+15000||1-1 5.34 ERA 5.9 K/9|
|Will Brennan||-||-||+15000||.231/.266/.331 2 HR 11 RBI|
|Logan Allen||-||-||+3000||2-2 2.72 ERA 9.8 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Guardians gear at Fanatics!
Guardians' Top Players
- Jose Ramirez has been the team's best producer this year, delivering a .277/.348/.465 triple slash with 16 doubles, six home runs, 24 walks and 29 RBI.
- So far this year, Steven Kwan has put up a .691 OPS, batting .263/.345/.346 with 13 doubles, a home run, 29 walks and 17 RBI. He has also stolen nine bases.
- At the plate, Josh Naylor has been one of the team's better hitters, registering a .251/.304/.443 slash line with eight doubles, eight home runs, 14 walks and 40 RBI.
- Josh Bell has hit .224/.330/.350 with four home runs, 25 RBI, and a 14% walk rate so far this year.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.