Tigers Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
As of May 31, the Detroit Tigers (26-28) have the 25th-ranked odds in MLB to win the World Series at +50000, placing them in the bottom half of the majors.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Tigers MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+50000||25th||(+50000, bet $100 to win $50000)|
Think the Tigers can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Tigers Standings Information
In the AL Central, the Tigers are 2.0 games back. They are 6.5 games behind in terms of the Wild Card.
|4||Chicago White Sox||6|
|5||Kansas City Royals||11.5|
Tigers Team Stats
- The 8.0 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Tigers pitching staff ranks 26th in the majors.
- Detroit's 4.48 team ERA ranks 22nd among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Tigers are 7-4 this season in games when they hit at least two home runs.
- Detroit is undefeated in its six games this season with at least five extra-base hits.
- The Tigers are 13-5 in the 18 games this season when they struck out 10 or more batters.
- Detroit has gone 15-6 in games this season when giving up three or fewer earned runs.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Tigers Next Game Information
Tigers Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Riley Greene||+20000||-||-||.296/.362/.443 5 HR 18 RBI|
|Matthew Boyd||-||+20000||-||3-4 5.96 ERA 8.2 K/9|
|Eduardo Rodríguez||-||+3000||-||4-4 2.13 ERA 8.9 K/9|
|Spencer Turnbull||-||+20000||-||1-4 7.26 ERA 7.0 K/9|
|Joey Wentz||-||-||+15000||1-5 7.28 ERA 7.7 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Tigers gear at Fanatics!
Tigers' Top Players
- Zach McKinstry is batting .288/.400/.432 this year with four home runs, 10 RBI, and a 14.9% walk rate. He has also added 10 stolen bases.
- So far this year, Spencer Torkelson has produced a .682 OPS, batting .237/.319/.364 with 13 doubles, four home runs, 22 walks and 24 RBI. He has also pilfered one base.
- At the plate, Javier Baez is hitting .225/.271/.310 with three home runs, 27 RBI, and a 4.2% walk rate. He has also added three stolen bases.
- Akil Baddoo has hit .262/.366/.393 with three home runs, 16 RBI, and a 14% walk rate this season. He has also notched five steals.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.