Tigers vs. Nationals Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 20
Saturday's contest between the Washington Nationals (18-27) and Detroit Tigers (20-22) going head to head at Nationals Park has a projected final score of 5-4 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of the Nationals, so it should be a tight matchup. The game will start at 4:05 PM ET on May 20.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Nationals will send Patrick Corbin (2-5) to the mound, while Alex Faedo (0-1) will take the ball for the Tigers.
Tigers vs. Nationals Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 4:05 PM ET
- Where: Nationals Park in Washington D.C.
- How to Watch on TV: MASN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Tigers vs. Nationals Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Nationals 5, Tigers 4.
Total Prediction for Tigers vs. Nationals
- Total Prediction: Under 9.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Nationals vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Nationals vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|Nationals vs Tigers Player Props|
|How to Watch Nationals vs Tigers|
|Nationals vs Tigers Odds|
Tigers Performance Insights
- In six games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Tigers have posted a mark of 2-4.
- In its previous 10 matchups with a total posted by oddsmakers, Detroit and its foes are 5-5-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Tigers' previous 10 matchups have not had a runline set by bookmakers.
- The Tigers have been victorious in 16, or 43.2%, of the 37 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, Detroit has come away with a win 16 times in 37 chances when named as an underdog of at least -105 or worse on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Tigers have a 51.2% chance of pulling out a win.
- Detroit scores the fewest runs in baseball (151 total, 3.6 per game).
- The Tigers have pitched to a 4.39 ERA this season, which ranks 17th in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 13||Mariners||L 5-0||Alex Faedo vs Bryce Miller|
|May 14||Mariners||W 5-3||Joey Wentz vs Logan Gilbert|
|May 16||Pirates||W 4-0||Michael Lorenzen vs Luis Ortiz|
|May 17||Pirates||L 8-0||Eduardo Rodríguez vs Rich Hill|
|May 19||@ Nationals||W 8-6||Matthew Boyd vs Jake Irvin|
|May 20||@ Nationals||-||Alex Faedo vs Patrick Corbin|
|May 21||@ Nationals||-||Joey Wentz vs Josiah Gray|
|May 22||@ Royals||-||Michael Lorenzen vs Brady Singer|
|May 23||@ Royals||-||Eduardo Rodríguez vs TBA|
|May 24||@ Royals||-||Matthew Boyd vs Zack Greinke|
|May 25||White Sox||-||Alex Faedo vs Lucas Giolito|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.