Tigers vs. Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 20
The Washington Nationals (18-27) take a four-game losing run into a home matchup versus the Detroit Tigers (20-22), at 4:05 PM ET on Saturday.
The Nationals will give the ball to Patrick Corbin (2-5, 4.65 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 3 on the season, and the Tigers will turn to Alex Faedo (0-1, 4.22 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Tigers vs. Nationals Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: MASN2
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Corbin - WSH (2-5, 4.65 ERA) vs Faedo - DET (0-1, 4.22 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Read More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Nationals vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Nationals vs Tigers Player Props|
|How to Watch Nationals vs Tigers|
|Nationals vs Tigers Odds|
|Nationals vs Tigers Prediction|
Tigers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Alex Faedo
- Faedo (0-1) makes the start for the Tigers, his third of the season.
- His most recent appearance was on Saturday, May 13 against the Seattle Mariners, when the righty went six innings, surrendering three earned runs while giving up four hits.
- Opposing hitters have a collective batting average of just .179 against him this season. He has a 4.22 ERA and 6.7 strikeouts per nine innings over his two appearances.
- Faedo is trying to collect his second quality start of the season.
- Faedo is trying to secure his second start of five or more innings this season in this game.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Patrick Corbin
- Corbin (2-5) will take the mound for the Nationals, his 10th start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up two earned runs in six innings pitched on Monday in his last outing, a matchup with the New York Mets.
- The 33-year-old has pitched in nine games this season with a 4.65 ERA and 5.5 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .295.
- If he completes six or more innings with three or fewer earned runs allowed, he'll earn his fourth consecutive quality start.
- Corbin has pitched five or more innings in eight straight games and will look to extend that streak.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this year, the 33-year-old ranks 56th in ERA (4.65), 60th in WHIP (1.430), and 72nd in K/9 (5.5).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.