Andrey Rublev 2023 French Open Odds
Andrey Rublev's round of 32 match in the French Open will be against Lorenzo Sonego. Rublev's odds are +3300 to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Rublev at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 32
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Rublev's Next Match
Rublev will face Sonego in the round of 32 on Friday, June 2 at 5:00 AM ET, after beating Corentin Moutet 6-4, 6-2, 3-6, 6-3 in the round of 64.
Rublev is listed at -350 to win his next matchup versus Sonego. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Andrey Rublev Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +2500
- US Open odds to win: +3300
- French Open odds to win: +3300
Want to bet on Rublev? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Rublev is coming off a 6-4, 6-2, 3-6, 6-3 win over No. 61-ranked Moutet in the Round of 64 on Wednesday.
- Rublev is 47-24 over the past year, with two tournament victories.
- Rublev is 15-6 on clay over the past year, with one tournament victory.
- Rublev has played 24.9 games per match in his 71 matches over the past year across all court surfaces.
- In his 21 matches on a clay surface over the past 12 months, Rublev has averaged 24.5 games.
- Rublev, over the past year, has won 83.1% of his service games and 24.0% of his return games.
- Rublev has claimed 80.2% of his service games on clay over the past 12 months and 29.6% of his return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.