Tigers vs. Royals: Odds, spread, over/under - May 22
Vinnie Pasquantino will lead the way for the Kansas City Royals (14-34) on Monday, May 22, when they square off against Riley Greene and the Detroit Tigers (20-24) at Kauffman Stadium at 7:40 PM ET.
Bookmakers list the Royals as -115 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Tigers -105 moneyline odds to win. An 8.5-run total has been listed for this matchup.
Tigers vs. Royals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Brady Singer - KC (3-4, 7.09 ERA) vs Michael Lorenzen - DET (2-2, 3.44 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Tigers vs. Royals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available on multiple sportsbooks.
|Royals Moneyline||Tigers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-120||+100||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-115||-105||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-115||-105||-||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
Have the urge to bet on the Tigers' game against the Royals but aren't sure where to start? We're here to assist you. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are a few of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for instance, the Tigers (-105) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Tigers to beat the Royals with those odds, and the Tigers emerge with the victory, you'd get back $19.52.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, like player props (will Riley Greene hit a homer?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Royals vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Royals vs Tigers Player Props|
|Royals vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|Royals vs Tigers Prediction|
|How to Watch Royals vs Tigers|
Tigers vs. Royals Betting Trends and Insights
- The Royals have been favored in three games this season, but they have failed to win any of those contests.
- The Royals have played three games as moneyline favorites with odds of -115 or shorter without a win.
- The implied probability of a win from Kansas City, based on the moneyline, is 53.5%.
- In the last 10 games, the Royals have not been named the moneyline favorite by oddsmakers.
- Over its last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), Kansas City and its opponents combined to hit the over two times.
- The Tigers have come away with 16 wins in the 39 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This year, the Tigers have won 16 of 38 games when listed as at least -105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Tigers have played as underdogs in six of their past 10 games and won one of those contests.
- Detroit and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times in the last 10 games with a total.
Tigers vs. Royals Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Andy Ibáñez||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+875)||0.5 (+200)|
|Spencer Torkelson||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+140)|
|Javier Báez||1.5 (+185)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+725)||0.5 (+170)|
|Matt Vierling||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+165)||0.5 (+1000)||0.5 (+210)|
|Riley Greene||1.5 (+195)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+170)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Tigers, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Tigers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+50000||25th||4th|
Think the Tigers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Detroit and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.