Guardians vs. White Sox: Odds, spread, over/under - May 23
Jose Ramirez will lead the way for the Cleveland Guardians (21-26) on Tuesday, May 23, when they battle Luis Robert and the Chicago White Sox (19-30) at Progressive Field at 6:10 PM ET.
The White Sox are +110 moneyline underdogs in this matchup against the favored Guardians (-135). The over/under for the matchup is set at 8.5 runs.
Guardians vs. White Sox Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 6:10 PM ET
- TV: BSGL
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Probable Pitchers: Logan Allen - CLE (1-1, 3.04 ERA) vs Dylan Cease - CHW (2-3, 4.78 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Guardians vs. White Sox Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at different sportsbooks.
|Guardians Moneyline||White Sox Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-130||+110||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-135||+110||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-130||+110||-||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-130||+110||White Sox (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Have the urge to bet on the Guardians' game versus the White Sox but aren't sure how to get started? We're here to assist you. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Guardians (-135) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Guardians to beat the White Sox with those odds, and the Guardians emerge with the victory, you'd get back $17.41.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will José Ramírez hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Guardians Injury Report|
|Guardians vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs White Sox Player Props|
|Guardians vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Guardians vs White Sox|
|Guardians vs White Sox Prediction|
Guardians vs. White Sox Betting Trends and Insights
- The Guardians have been favorites in 26 games this season and won 13 (50%) of those contests.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -135 or shorter, the Guardians have gone 8-10 (44.4%).
- The implied probability of a win from Cleveland, based on the moneyline, is 57.4%.
- The Guardians played as the moneyline favorite for four of their last 10 games, and they went 2-2 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 outings (all had set totals), Cleveland combined with its opponents to hit the over on the run total five times.
- The White Sox have been underdogs in 29 games this season and have come away with the win seven times (24.1%) in those contests.
- This year, the White Sox have won four of 21 games when listed as at least +110 or worse on the moneyline.
- The White Sox have played as underdogs in four of their past 10 games and won one of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Chicago and its opponents have failed to hit the over nine times.
Guardians vs. White Sox Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Josh Bell||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+170)|
|Amed Rosario||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+825)||0.5 (+190)|
|José Ramírez||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+130)|
|Josh Naylor||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+135)|
|Steven Kwan||1.5 (+195)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+1050)||0.5 (+270)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Guardians, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Guardians Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+8000||18th||2nd|
Think the Guardians can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Cleveland and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.