Tigers vs. Royals Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 1:45 PM EDT|Updated: May. 23, 2023 at 6:41 PM EDT
Tuesday's contest at Kauffman Stadium has the Kansas City Royals (14-35) taking on the Detroit Tigers (21-24) at 7:40 PM ET (on May 23). Our computer prediction projects a close 5-4 win for the Royals, so it should be a tight matchup.
The Tigers will call on Eduardo Rodriguez (4-3) against the Royals and Mike Mayers.
Tigers vs. Royals Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: BSKC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Tigers vs. Royals Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Royals 5, Tigers 4.
Total Prediction for Tigers vs. Royals
- Total Prediction: Under 9 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Tigers vs Royals Player Props|
|Tigers vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|Tigers vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Tigers vs Royals|
|Tigers vs Royals Odds|
Tigers Performance Insights
- Over the past 10 games, the Tigers have been favored twice and split those games 1-1.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Detroit and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
- Bookmakers have not set a spread for any of the Tigers' last 10 games.
- The Tigers have split the two games they've played as favorites this season.
- Detroit has played as favorites of -150 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 60% chance of a victory for the Tigers.
- Detroit has scored 165 runs (just 3.7 per game) this season, which ranks last in MLB.
- The Tigers have the 20th-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (4.46).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 17||Pirates||L 8-0||Eduardo Rodríguez vs Rich Hill|
|May 19||@ Nationals||W 8-6||Matthew Boyd vs Jake Irvin|
|May 20||@ Nationals||L 5-2||Alex Faedo vs Patrick Corbin|
|May 21||@ Nationals||L 6-4||Joey Wentz vs Josiah Gray|
|May 22||@ Royals||W 8-5||Michael Lorenzen vs Brady Singer|
|May 23||@ Royals||-||Eduardo Rodríguez vs Mike Mayers|
|May 24||@ Royals||-||Matthew Boyd vs Zack Greinke|
|May 25||White Sox||-||Alex Faedo vs Lucas Giolito|
|May 26||White Sox||-||Joey Wentz vs Lance Lynn|
|May 27||White Sox||-||Michael Lorenzen vs Jimmy Lambert|
|May 28||White Sox||-||Eduardo Rodríguez vs Dylan Cease|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.