Guardians vs. White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 6:08 AM EDT|Updated: May. 24, 2023 at 12:09 PM EDT
The Cleveland Guardians (21-27) and Chicago White Sox (20-30) play a rubber match on Wednesday at 1:10 PM ET, with the series deadlocked at 1-1.
The Guardians will call on Cal Quantrill (2-2) against the White Sox and Michael Kopech (2-4).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Guardians vs. White Sox Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV: BSGL
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Quantrill - CLE (2-2, 4.06 ERA) vs Kopech - CHW (2-4, 4.83 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Discover More About This Game
|Guardians Injury Report|
|Guardians vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs White Sox Player Props|
|How to Watch Guardians vs White Sox|
|Guardians vs White Sox Odds|
|Guardians vs White Sox Prediction|
Guardians Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Cal Quantrill
- The Guardians' Quantrill (2-2) will make his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Friday, when he threw 5 2/3 innings against the New York Mets, giving up three earned runs while allowing six hits.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 4.06 and 5.1 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .256 in nine games this season.
- He has earned a quality start five times in nine starts this season.
- Quantrill has four starts in a row of five innings or more.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Michael Kopech
- Kopech (2-4) gets the starting nod for the White Sox in his 10th start of the season. He's put together a 4.83 ERA in 50 1/3 innings pitched, with 51 strikeouts.
- The righty last pitched on Saturday against the Kansas City Royals, when he went eight scoreless innings while giving up one hit.
- In nine games this season, the 27-year-old has a 4.83 ERA and 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .215 to opposing batters.
- Kopech is trying to secure his fourth quality start of the season in this matchup.
- Kopech has pitched five or more innings in a game seven times this year entering this game.
- The 27-year-old ranks 61st in ERA (4.83), 48th in WHIP (1.331), and 30th in K/9 (9.1) among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.