Guardians vs. White Sox Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 7:42 AM EDT|Updated: May. 24, 2023 at 12:41 PM EDT
Wednesday's game that pits the Cleveland Guardians (21-27) versus the Chicago White Sox (20-30) at Progressive Field should be a tight matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 5-3 in favor of the Guardians. Game time is at 1:10 PM ET on May 24.
The probable starters are Cal Quantrill (2-2) for the Guardians and Michael Kopech (2-4) for the White Sox.
Guardians vs. White Sox Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 1:10 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSGL
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Guardians vs. White Sox Score Prediction
Our prediction for this contest is Guardians 5, White Sox 4.
Total Prediction for Guardians vs. White Sox
- Total Prediction: Over 7.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Guardians Injury Report|
|Guardians vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs White Sox Player Props|
|Guardians vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Guardians vs White Sox|
|Guardians vs White Sox Odds|
Guardians Performance Insights
- The Guardians have played as the favorite in four of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Cleveland and its opponents are 4-5-1 in its last 10 games with a total.
- There has not been a spread set for any of the Guardians' last 10 games.
- This season, the Guardians have won 13 out of the 27 games, or 48.1%, in which they've been favored.
- Cleveland has a record of 8-11, a 42.1% win rate, when favored by -135 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 57.4% chance of a victory for the Guardians.
- Cleveland has scored 169 runs (just 3.5 per game) this season, which ranks 29th in MLB.
- The Guardians have the ninth-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.83).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 19||@ Mets||L 10-9||Cal Quantrill vs Carlos Carrasco|
|May 21||@ Mets||L 5-4||Tanner Bibee vs Max Scherzer|
|May 21||@ Mets||L 2-1||Shane Bieber vs Justin Verlander|
|May 22||White Sox||W 3-0||Hunter Gaddis vs Jimmy Lambert|
|May 23||White Sox||L 4-2||Logan Allen vs Dylan Cease|
|May 24||White Sox||-||Cal Quantrill vs Michael Kopech|
|May 26||Cardinals||-||Tanner Bibee vs Matthew Liberatore|
|May 27||Cardinals||-||Shane Bieber vs Jack Flaherty|
|May 28||Cardinals||-||Hunter Gaddis vs Adam Wainwright|
|May 29||@ Orioles||-||Logan Allen vs Tyler Wells|
|May 30||@ Orioles||-||Cal Quantrill vs Kyle Gibson|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.