Matt Vierling Player Prop Bets: Tigers vs. Royals - May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 5:25 PM EDT
Matt Vierling -- with a slugging percentage of .432 in his past 10 games, including two extra-base hits -- will be in action for the Detroit Tigers against the Kansas City Royals, with Zack Greinke on the mound, on May 24 at 7:40 PM ET.
In his previous appearance, he went 1-for-4 against the Royals.
Matt Vierling Game Info & Props vs. the Royals
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Kauffman Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Royals Starter: Zack Greinke
- TV Channel: BSKC
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +200)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +775)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +160)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +135)
Looking to place a prop bet on Matt Vierling? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Tigers vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Tigers vs Royals Player Props|
|Tigers vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|Tigers vs Royals Prediction|
|How to Watch Tigers vs Royals|
|Tigers vs Royals Odds|
Matt Vierling At The Plate
- Vierling is hitting .253 with six doubles, four home runs and nine walks.
- Vierling will look to extend his six-game hitting streak. He's batting .450 with two homers over the course of his last games.
- Vierling has gotten at least one hit in 56.1% of his games this season (23 of 41), with at least two hits nine times (22.0%).
- In four games this year, he has homered (9.8%, and 2.5% of his trips to the plate).
- Vierling has driven in a run in seven games this year (17.1%), including four games with more than one RBI (9.8%). He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- He has scored in 11 of 41 games (26.8%), including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Matt Vierling Home/Away Batting Splits
|9 (52.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (58.3%)|
|2 (11.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (29.2%)|
|5 (29.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||6 (25.0%)|
|1 (5.9%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (12.5%)|
|3 (17.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (16.7%)|
Royals Pitching Rankings
- The 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Royals pitching staff ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Royals have a 5.13 team ERA that ranks 29th among all league pitching staffs.
- Royals pitchers combine to rank 20th in baseball in home runs given up (60 total, 1.2 per game).
- Greinke gets the start for the Royals, his 11th of the season. He is 1-5 with a 4.82 ERA and 36 strikeouts in 52 1/3 innings pitched.
- The righty's most recent time out came on Saturday against the Chicago White Sox, when he went 5 2/3 innings, surrendering two earned runs while giving up five hits.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season, the 39-year-old's 4.82 ERA ranks 60th, 1.185 WHIP ranks 33rd, and 6.2 K/9 ranks 65th.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.