Spencer Torkelson Player Prop Bets: Tigers vs. Royals - May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 5:24 PM EDT
Spencer Torkelson -- 0-for-4 in his last game -- will be in action for the Detroit Tigers versus the Kansas City Royals, with Zack Greinke on the mound, on May 24 at 7:40 PM ET.
In his most recent game he had a hitless performance (0-for-4) against the Royals.
Spencer Torkelson Game Info & Props vs. the Royals
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Kauffman Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Royals Starter: Zack Greinke
- TV Channel: BSKC
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +200)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +450)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +130)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +110)
Looking to place a prop bet on Spencer Torkelson? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Tigers vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Tigers vs Royals Player Props|
|Tigers vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|Tigers vs Royals Prediction|
|How to Watch Tigers vs Royals|
|Tigers vs Royals Odds|
Spencer Torkelson At The Plate
- Torkelson is batting .229 with 10 doubles, four home runs and 15 walks.
- In 57.8% of his games this season (26 of 45), Torkelson has picked up at least one hit, and in 11 of those games (24.4%) he recorded multiple hits.
- He has gone deep in 8.9% of his games this season, and 2.1% of his trips to the plate.
- Torkelson has driven in a run in 17 games this year (37.8%), including three games with more than one RBI (6.7%). He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in one contest.
- In 14 games this year (31.1%), he has scored, including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Spencer Torkelson Home/Away Batting Splits
|10 (52.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||16 (61.5%)|
|4 (21.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (26.9%)|
|6 (31.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (30.8%)|
|1 (5.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (11.5%)|
|7 (36.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||10 (38.5%)|
Royals Pitching Rankings
- The Royals pitching staff ranks 14th in the league with a collective 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Royals have the 29th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (5.13).
- Royals pitchers combine to give up 60 total home runs at a rate of 1.2 per game (to rank 20th in the league).
- The Royals will send Greinke (1-5) to the mound to make his 11th start of the season. He is 1-5 with a 4.82 ERA and 36 strikeouts through 52 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent time out on Saturday, the righty tossed 5 2/3 innings against the Chicago White Sox, giving up two earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- The 39-year-old's 4.82 ERA ranks 60th, 1.185 WHIP ranks 33rd, and 6.2 K/9 ranks 65th among qualifying pitchers this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.