Tigers vs. White Sox: Odds, spread, over/under - May 25
The Chicago White Sox (21-30) and the Detroit Tigers (22-25) will go head to head on Thursday, May 25 at Comerica Park, with Lucas Giolito starting for the White Sox and Alex Faedo taking the mound for the Tigers. The first pitch will be thrown at 6:40 PM ET.
The favored White Sox have -150 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Tigers, who are listed at +125. The contest's over/under is set at 8 runs.
Tigers vs. White Sox Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSDET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Comerica Park
- Probable Pitchers: Giolito - CHW (3-3, 3.62 ERA) vs Faedo - DET (0-2, 4.60 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Tigers vs. White Sox Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across several sportsbooks.
|White Sox Moneyline||Tigers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-150||+130||-||8||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-150||+125||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-149||+130||-||8||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
If you're looking to bet on the Tigers and White Sox matchup but want some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick rundown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Tigers (+125) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning the game, you'd get $22.50 back in your pocket.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Spencer Torkelson hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Tigers Player Props|
|White Sox vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|White Sox vs Tigers Prediction|
|How to Watch White Sox vs Tigers|
Tigers vs. White Sox Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the White Sox have been favored 18 times and won 11, or 61.1%, of those games.
- The White Sox have a record of 3-2 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -150 or shorter (60% winning percentage).
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Chicago has a 60% chance to win.
- The White Sox were the moneyline favorite in five of their last 10 games, and went 4-1 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), Chicago and its opponents combined to hit the over one time.
- The Tigers have come away with 18 wins in the 41 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Tigers have come away with a win 11 times in 25 chances when named as an underdog of at least +125 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Tigers have played as underdogs in six of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Detroit and its opponents are 5-5-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Tigers vs. White Sox Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Javier Báez||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+725)||0.5 (+230)|
|Matt Vierling||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+875)||0.5 (+210)|
|Riley Greene||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+200)|
|Miguel Cabrera||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (+875)||0.5 (+220)|
|Zach McKinstry||0.5 (-189)||0.5 (-200)||0.5 (+750)||0.5 (+270)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Tigers, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Tigers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+50000||25th||4th|
Think the Tigers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Detroit and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.