Guardians vs. Cardinals: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Nolan Gorman and the St. Louis Cardinals will take the field on Friday at Progressive Field against Shane Bieber, who is projected to start for the Cleveland Guardians. First pitch is at 7:10 PM ET for the first game of a three-game series.
The Guardians are -115 moneyline favorites in this matchup with the Cardinals (-105). St. Louis (-1.5) is favored on the run line. The over/under is 7.5 runs for the matchup (with -115 odds to hit the over and -105 odds to go under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Guardians gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Guardians vs. Cardinals Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: BSGL
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Guardians Recent Betting Performance
- In five games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Guardians have a record of 2-3.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Guardians and their opponents have combined to hit the over three times.
- In their last game with a spread, the Guardians failed to cover. Cleveland and its opponent have finished below the over/under for four straight games, with the average total established by sportsbooks during that stretch being 8.
Discover More About This Game
|Guardians Injury Report|
|Guardians vs Cardinals Player Props|
|Guardians vs Cardinals Odds|
|Guardians vs Cardinals Prediction|
Guardians Betting Records & Stats
- The Guardians have won 13 of the 28 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (46.4%).
- Cleveland has a 13-15 record (winning 46.4% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -115 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Guardians a 53.5% chance to win.
- In the 48 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Cleveland, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 17 times (17-28-3).
- The Guardians have had a run line set for only two outings this season, and failed to cover in both.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.