Guardians vs. Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 26
The Cleveland Guardians (21-28) and St. Louis Cardinals (23-29) clash in the first of a three-game series on Friday at Progressive Field, at 7:10 PM ET. The Guardians are coming off a series defeat to the White Sox, and the Cardinals a series split with the Reds.
The Guardians will give the nod to Shane Bieber (3-3, 3.08 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 4 on the season, and the Cardinals will turn to Matthew Liberatore (1-0, 3.00 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Guardians vs. Cardinals Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: BSGL
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Bieber - CLE (3-3, 3.08 ERA) vs Liberatore - STL (1-0, 3.00 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Read More About This Game
|Guardians Injury Report|
|Guardians vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs Cardinals Player Props|
|How to Watch Guardians vs Cardinals|
|Guardians vs Cardinals Odds|
Guardians Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Shane Bieber
- Bieber (3-3) will take the mound for the Guardians, his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw eight innings against the New York Mets, giving up two earned runs while allowing seven hits.
- The 27-year-old has an ERA of 3.08 and 6.6 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .257 in 10 games this season.
- He has eight quality starts in 10 chances this season.
- Bieber has made nine starts of five or more innings in 10 chances this season, and averages 6.4 frames when he pitches.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Matthew Liberatore
- The Cardinals will look to Liberatore (1-0) to open the game and make his second start this season.
- In his most recent appearance -- in relief on Sunday -- the lefty threw one inning against the Los Angeles Dodgers, giving up two earned runs while surrendering one hit.
- He has a 3.00 ERA and 10.5 strikeouts per nine innings while opponents are batting .200 against him over his two games this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.