Tigers vs. White Sox: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Luis Robert and the Chicago White Sox hit the field on Saturday at Comerica Park against Michael Lorenzen, who gets the start for the Detroit Tigers. First pitch is at 1:10 PM ET.
The White Sox are listed as +100 moneyline underdogs for this matchup against the favored Tigers (-120). Detroit is favored on the run line (-1.5 with +165 odds). The game's over/under is listed at 8.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Tigers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Tigers vs. White Sox Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, May 27, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Comerica Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Tigers Recent Betting Performance
- The Tigers have played as the favorite in three of their past 10 games and won one of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Tigers and their opponents have failed to hit the over three times.
- In their last game with a spread, the Tigers failed to cover. The average over/under established by oddsmakers in Detroit's past three contests has been 8.3, a streak during which the Tigers and their opponent have hit the over every time.
Read More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Tigers vs White Sox Player Props|
|Tigers vs White Sox Odds|
|Tigers vs White Sox Prediction|
|Tigers vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Tigers vs White Sox|
Tigers Betting Records & Stats
- The Tigers have been the moneyline favorite three total times this season. They've gone 1-2 in those games.
- Detroit has gone 1-2 (winning only 33.3% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -120 or shorter.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Tigers' implied win probability is 54.5%.
- Detroit has played in 49 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 26 times (26-22-1).
- The Tigers have put together a 1-2-0 record ATS this season (covering just 33.3% of the time).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.