Fever vs. Dream Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - May 28
The Indiana Fever (0-2) go up against the Atlanta Dream (1-1) on Sunday, May 28, 2023 at Gateway Center Arena. It tips at 3:00 PM ET on NBA TV, BSSE, and FACEBOOK.
The matchup has no set line.
Rep your team with officially licensed Fever gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Fever vs. Dream Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, May 28, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: Gateway Center Arena in College Park, Georgia
- TV: NBA TV, BSSE, and FACEBOOK
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Dream or Fever with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Fever vs. Dream Score Prediction
Prediction: Dream 87 Fever 77
Spread & Total Prediction for Fever vs. Dream
- Computer Predicted Spread: Atlanta (-10.2)
- Computer Predicted Total: 163.5
Fever vs. Dream Spread & Total Insights
- Indiana compiled a 6-15-0 record against the spread last season.
- In Indiana's games last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 13 times.
Watch live WNBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Fever Performance Insights
- When it comes to points, the Fever were outplayed at both ends of the court last year, as they ranked worst in the league in points scored (78 per game) and worst in points allowed (89.1 per contest).
- Indiana found it difficult to grab rebounds last season, ranking third-worst in the league with 33.3 boards per game. It ranked ninth by allowing 35.8 rebounds per contest.
- The Fever came up short in the turnover area last season, ranking second-worst in the league with 15.1 turnovers per game. They ranked fourth with 14.3 forced turnovers per contest.
- With 6.8 three-pointers per game, the Fever were ninth in the WNBA. They owned a 33.8% shooting percentage from beyond the arc, which ranked ninth in the league.
- The Fever allowed opposing teams to post a 33.9% three-point percentage last year (fifth-ranked in WNBA), but they provided a lift by allowing only 7.1 three-pointers per contest (third-best).
- In terms of shot breakdown, Indiana took 71.0% two-pointers (accounting for 76.0% of the team's buckets) and 29.0% three-pointers (24.0%).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.