Cavaliers Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
The Cleveland Cavaliers (48-28) currently have +4000 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA championship as they prepare for a matchup on the road against the Atlanta Hawks on Tuesday, March 28 at 7:30 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Cavaliers NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+4000||10th||Bet $100 to win $4000|
|To Make the Finals||+2200||-||Bet $100 to win $2200|
Think the Cavaliers can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cavaliers Standings Information
Right now, the Cavaliers would be the No. 4 seed in the Eastern Conference (6.0 games behind the conference-leading Bucks), and in the first round of the playoffs they would play the No. 5-seeded Knicks.
|5||New York Knicks||11.5|
Cavaliers Team Stats
- This season, the Cavaliers have a 48-28 record so far.
- This year, the Cavaliers are 30-8 at home while putting together an 18-20 record on the road.
- The Cavaliers have won 45 games (45-15) when playing as favorites, with three victories (3-13) when listed as the underdog.
- The Cavaliers are 5-7 in one-possession games and 11-14 in games decided by two possessions or less.
- When favored by 3.5 points or more this season, the Cavaliers are 36-10. Meanwhile, they have sported a 9-5 record when favored by three or fewer points.
- The Cavaliers have been victorious in two games when playing as underdogs by three points or fewer this season (2-8), and have grabbed only one victory when underdogs by three or more points (1-5).
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Cavaliers' Top Players
- Donovan Mitchell leads the Cavaliers in scoring, tallying 27.4 points per game to go with 4.2 rebounds and 4.5 assists.
- Evan Mobley leads Cleveland in rebounding, averaging 8.9 per game, while Darius Garland leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 7.8 in each contest.
- The Cavaliers get the most three-point shooting production out of Mitchell, who makes 3.5 threes per game.
- Mitchell is Cleveland's leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Mobley leads them in blocks with 1.4 per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.