Amed Rosario Player Prop Bets: Guardians vs. Twins - June 2
The Cleveland Guardians, including Amed Rosario (.146 batting average in his past 10 games), battle starting pitcher Bailey Ober and the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, Friday at 8:10 PM ET.
In his last game he had a hitless performance (0-for-5) against the Twins.
Amed Rosario Game Info & Props vs. the Twins
- Game Day: Friday, June 2, 2023
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Twins Starter: Bailey Ober
- TV Channel: Apple TV+
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +170)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +600)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +170)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +110)
Looking to place a prop bet on Amed Rosario? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Amed Rosario At The Plate
- Rosario is batting .222 with eight doubles, four triples, a home run and 13 walks.
- Rosario has picked up a hit in 29 of 50 games this season, with multiple hits 10 times.
- He has hit a home run in only one game this season.
- In 10 games this season (20.0%), Rosario has picked up an RBI, including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- He has scored in 19 of 50 games this year, and more than once 3 times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Amed Rosario Home/Away Batting Splits
|15 (60.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (56.0%)|
|6 (24.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (16.0%)|
|9 (36.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||10 (40.0%)|
|1 (4.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|5 (20.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (20.0%)|
Twins Pitching Rankings
- The Twins pitching staff ranks second in MLB with a collective 9.8 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Twins have the second-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (3.48).
- The Twins allow the sixth-fewest home runs in baseball (55 total, one per game).
- Ober (3-2 with a 2.68 ERA and 37 strikeouts in 40 1/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Twins, his eighth of the season.
- In his last appearance on Sunday, the right-hander went five innings against the Toronto Blue Jays, allowing two earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- In seven games this season, the 27-year-old has a 2.68 ERA and 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .207 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.