Guardians vs. Twins: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Cleveland Guardians and Josh Naylor take the field in the second game of a four-game series against Carlos Correa and the Minnesota Twins on Friday at Target Field.
The Twins are favored in this one, at -135, while the underdog Guardians have +110 odds to play spoiler. An 8-run total has been set for the game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Guardians gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Guardians vs. Twins Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, June 2, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: Apple TV+
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Guardians Recent Betting Performance
- In four games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Guardians have a record of 2-2.
- In their previous 10 games with a total, the Guardians and their opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on three occasions.
- The Guardians' record against the spread is 5-2-0 over their previous 10 contests (oddsmakers set spreads in seven of those games). The average over/under set by sportsbooks in Cleveland's past three contests has been 8.3, a run in which the Guardians and their opponents have hit the over every time.
Explore More About This Game
|Guardians Injury Report|
|Twins vs Guardians Player Props|
|Twins vs Guardians Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Twins vs Guardians|
|Twins vs Guardians Odds|
|Twins vs Guardians Prediction|
Guardians Betting Records & Stats
- The Guardians have come away with 10 wins in the 23 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Cleveland has entered 14 games this season as the underdog by +110 or more and is 7-7 in those contests.
- The Guardians have an implied victory probability of 47.6% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Games involving Cleveland have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 20 of 55 chances this season.
- The Guardians are 5-3-0 against the spread in their eight games that had a posted line this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.