How to Watch the Marlins vs. Royals Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for June 5
Jorge Soler and the Miami Marlins square off against Salvador Perez and the Kansas City Royals on Monday at 6:40 PM ET, in the first of a three-game series at LoanDepot park.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Marlins vs. Royals Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Monday, June 5, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Venue: LoanDepot park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
Marlins Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Marlins are 24th in MLB action with 56 home runs. They average 0.9 per game.
- Miami's .399 slugging percentage is 18th in MLB.
- The Marlins are sixth in MLB with a .261 batting average.
- Miami has the No. 26 offense in MLB action, scoring 3.9 runs per game (233 total runs).
- The Marlins' .322 on-base percentage is 14th in MLB.
- The Marlins strike out 8.4 times per game to rank 11th in baseball.
- The pitching staff for Miami has a collective 9.5 K/9, the fourth-best in the majors.
- Miami has a 4.30 team ERA that ranks 17th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Marlins have the 18th-ranked WHIP in the majors (1.327).
Royals Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Royals rank 22nd in Major League Baseball with 60 home runs.
- Kansas City ranks 24th in the majors with a .384 team slugging percentage.
- The Royals' .232 batting average ranks 23rd in the league this season.
- Kansas City has scored the 27th-most runs in baseball this season with just 229 (3.9 per game).
- The Royals have an OBP of just .296 this season, which ranks 29th in MLB.
- The Royals rank 19th with an average of 8.9 strikeouts per game.
- Kansas City strikes out 8.9 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 13th in MLB.
- Kansas City has the 27th-ranked ERA (4.98) in the majors this season.
- Royals pitchers have a 1.416 WHIP this season, 25th in the majors.
Marlins Probable Starting Pitcher
- Braxton Garrett makes the start for the Marlins, his 11th of the season. He is 1-2 with a 4.22 ERA and 54 strikeouts through 53 1/3 innings pitched.
- The left-hander last appeared on Wednesday against the San Diego Padres, when he threw 5 1/3 innings, allowing one earned run while giving up two hits.
- Garrett has one quality start this year.
- Garrett will try to continue a six-game streak of lasting five or more innings (he's averaging 4.8 innings per appearance).
Royals Probable Starting Pitcher
- Carlos Hernandez will take to the mound for the Royals, his third start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched out of the bullpen on Saturday, when he threw a third of an inning, giving up four earned runs while allowing three hits to the Colorado Rockies.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Marlins Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/31/2023||Padres||W 2-1||Home||Braxton Garrett||Blake Snell|
|6/1/2023||Padres||L 10-1||Home||Jesús Luzardo||Joe Musgrove|
|6/2/2023||Athletics||W 4-0||Home||Edward Cabrera||Shintaro Fujinami|
|6/3/2023||Athletics||W 12-1||Home||Eury Pérez||Luis Medina|
|6/4/2023||Athletics||W 7-5||Home||Sandy Alcantara||Paul Blackburn|
|6/5/2023||Royals||-||Home||Braxton Garrett||Carlos Hernandez|
|6/6/2023||Royals||-||Home||Jesús Luzardo||Zack Greinke|
|6/7/2023||Royals||-||Home||Edward Cabrera||Jordan Lyles|
|6/9/2023||White Sox||-||Away||Eury Pérez||Dylan Cease|
|6/10/2023||White Sox||-||Away||Sandy Alcantara||Michael Kopech|
|6/11/2023||White Sox||-||Away||Braxton Garrett||Lucas Giolito|
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Royals Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/29/2023||Cardinals||W 7-0||Away||Josh Staumont||Adam Wainwright|
|5/30/2023||Cardinals||L 2-1||Away||Zack Greinke||Miles Mikolas|
|6/2/2023||Rockies||L 7-2||Home||Jordan Lyles||Chase Anderson|
|6/3/2023||Rockies||L 6-4||Home||Daniel Lynch||Austin Gomber|
|6/4/2023||Rockies||W 2-0||Home||Brady Singer||Kyle Freeland|
|6/5/2023||Marlins||-||Away||Carlos Hernandez||Braxton Garrett|
|6/6/2023||Marlins||-||Away||Zack Greinke||Jesús Luzardo|
|6/7/2023||Marlins||-||Away||Jordan Lyles||Edward Cabrera|
|6/9/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Daniel Lynch||Tyler Wells|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.