Tigers vs. Phillies Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 5
Monday's game features the Philadelphia Phillies (27-32) and the Detroit Tigers (26-31) clashing at Citizens Bank Park in what should be a close matchup, with a projected 5-4 victory for the Phillies according to our computer prediction. First pitch is at 6:40 PM ET on June 5.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Phillies will send Aaron Nola (4-4) to the mound, while Joey Wentz (1-5) will get the nod for the Tigers.
Tigers vs. Phillies Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, June 5, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-PH
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Tigers vs. Phillies Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Phillies 5, Tigers 4.
Total Prediction for Tigers vs. Phillies
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Phillies vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Phillies vs Tigers Player Props|
|Phillies vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Phillies vs Tigers|
|Phillies vs Tigers Odds|
Tigers Performance Insights
- In eight games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Tigers have a record of 2-6.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, Detroit and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on five occasions.
- The Tigers have put together a 2-4-0 record against the runline over their previous 10 matchups (oddsmakers set runlines in six of those games).
- The Tigers have come away with 20 wins in the 49 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This year, Detroit has won one of four games when listed as at least +200 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Tigers have a 33.3% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Detroit is the second-lowest scoring team in MLB play averaging 3.6 runs per game (207 total).
- The Tigers have pitched to a 4.43 ERA this season, which ranks 20th in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|May 30||Rangers||L 10-6||Alex Faedo vs Martín Pérez|
|May 31||Rangers||W 3-2||Joey Wentz vs Dane Dunning|
|June 2||@ White Sox||L 3-0||Reese Olson vs Mike Clevinger|
|June 3||@ White Sox||L 2-1||Michael Lorenzen vs Dylan Cease|
|June 4||@ White Sox||L 6-2||Matthew Boyd vs Michael Kopech|
|June 5||@ Phillies||-||Joey Wentz vs Aaron Nola|
|June 6||@ Phillies||-||Joey Wentz vs Taijuan Walker|
|June 7||@ Phillies||-||Reese Olson vs Zack Wheeler|
|June 9||Diamondbacks||-||Michael Lorenzen vs Ryne Nelson|
|June 10||Diamondbacks||-||Matthew Boyd vs Zac Gallen|
|June 11||Diamondbacks||-||Joey Wentz vs Tommy Henry|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.