Tigers vs. Phillies: Odds, spread, over/under - June 5
When the Philadelphia Phillies (27-32) and Detroit Tigers (26-31) match up in the series opener at Citizens Bank Park on Monday, June 5, Aaron Nola will get the ball for the Phillies, while the Tigers will send Joey Wentz to the hill. The game will start at 6:40 PM ET.
The Phillies are favored in this one, at -250, while the underdog Tigers have +200 odds to win. The total is 8.5 runs for the matchup (with -115 odds to hit the over and -105 odds to go under).
Tigers vs. Phillies Time and TV Channel
- Date: Monday, June 5, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-PH
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park
- Probable Pitchers: Nola - PHI (4-4, 4.70 ERA) vs Wentz - DET (1-5, 7.28 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Tigers vs. Phillies Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on different sportsbooks.
|Phillies Moneyline||Tigers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-265||+225||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-250||+200||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-250||+210||-||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
Looking to bet on the Tigers and Phillies matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick primer. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Tigers (+200), for example -- will win. It's that easy! If the Tigers bring home the win, and you bet $10, you'd get $30.00 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, such as player props (will Zach McKinstry get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Phillies vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Phillies vs Tigers Player Props|
|Phillies vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|Phillies vs Tigers Prediction|
|How to Watch Phillies vs Tigers|
Tigers vs. Phillies Betting Trends and Insights
- The Phillies have won 17, or 50%, of the 34 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Phillies have played as moneyline favorites of -250 or shorter in just two games this season, which they won both.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 71.4% chance of a victory for Philadelphia.
- The Phillies have a 1-2 record from the three games they were favored on the moneyline over their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- Philadelphia and its opponents combined to go over the total four times.
- The Tigers have been underdogs in 49 games this season and have come away with the win 20 times (40.8%) in those contests.
- This season, the Tigers have come away with a win one times in four chances when named as an underdog of at least +200 or longer on the moneyline.
- In eight games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Tigers have a record of 2-6.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Detroit and its opponents are 5-5-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Tigers vs. Phillies Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Javier Báez||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+185)|
|Zach McKinstry||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+250)|
|Nick Maton||0.5 (-120)||0.5 (-120)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+260)|
|Akil Baddoo||0.5 (-189)||0.5 (-189)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+240)|
|Miguel Cabrera||0.5 (-161)||0.5 (-161)||0.5 (+825)||0.5 (+290)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Tigers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+50000||25th||4th|
Think the Tigers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Detroit and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.