Tigers vs. Phillies Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 5
The Philadelphia Phillies (27-32) are looking for another big outing from a slugger on a hot streak versus the Detroit Tigers (26-31) on Monday at 6:40 PM ET, at Citizens Bank Park. J.T. Realmuto is currently on a two-game homer streak.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Phillies will send Aaron Nola (4-4) to the mound, while Joey Wentz (1-5) will get the nod for the Tigers.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Tigers vs. Phillies Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Monday, June 5, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-PH
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Nola - PHI (4-4, 4.70 ERA) vs Wentz - DET (1-5, 7.28 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Phillies vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Phillies vs Tigers Player Props|
|Phillies vs Tigers Prediction|
|How to Watch Phillies vs Tigers|
|Phillies vs Tigers Odds|
Tigers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Joey Wentz
- Wentz gets the start for the Tigers, his 12th of the season. He is 1-5 with a 7.28 ERA and 40 strikeouts in 47 2/3 innings pitched.
- His last time out was on Wednesday against the Texas Rangers, when the lefty threw 4 1/3 innings, surrendering one earned run while allowing seven hits.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 7.28, with 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings in 11 games this season. Opposing batters have a .312 batting average against him.
- Wentz does not have a quality start on the season.
- Wentz has pitched five or more innings in a game five times this season heading into this outing.
Phillies Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Aaron Nola
- The Phillies will send Nola (4-4) to the mound for his 13th start this season.
- The right-hander gave up four earned runs and allowed four hits in six innings pitched against the New York Mets on Wednesday.
- The 30-year-old has pitched in 12 games this season with a 4.70 ERA and 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .237.
- He has six quality starts in 12 chances this season.
- Nola has 11 starts in a row of five innings or more.
- The 30-year-old's 4.70 ERA ranks 61st, 1.125 WHIP ranks 27th, and 7.8 K/9 ranks 48th among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.