Tigers vs. Diamondbacks Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 10
Saturday's contest between the Arizona Diamondbacks (38-25) and Detroit Tigers (26-35) squaring off at Comerica Park has a projected final score of 6-4 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Diamondbacks, so expect a tight matchup. The game will begin at 1:10 PM ET on June 10.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Diamondbacks will send Ryne Nelson (2-3) to the mound, while Matthew Boyd (3-4) will answer the bell for the Tigers.
Tigers vs. Diamondbacks Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, June 10, 2023 at 1:10 PM ET
- Where: Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Tigers vs. Diamondbacks Score Prediction
Our prediction for this contest is Diamondbacks 6, Tigers 5.
Total Prediction for Tigers vs. Diamondbacks
- Total Prediction: Over 9 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Diamondbacks vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Diamondbacks vs Tigers Player Props|
|Diamondbacks vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Diamondbacks vs Tigers|
|Diamondbacks vs Tigers Odds|
Tigers Performance Insights
- In 10 games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Tigers have posted a mark of 1-9.
- In its last 10 matchups with a total posted by oddsmakers, Detroit and its opponents are 3-7-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Tigers have fallen short of covering the spread in the four of their past 10 matchups that had a set spread.
- The Tigers have been chosen as underdogs in 53 games this year and have walked away with the win 20 times (37.7%) in those games.
- Detroit has a mark of 18-30 in contests where oddsmakers favor it by +105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Tigers have an implied victory probability of 48.8% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
- The offense for Detroit is No. 30 in MLB action scoring 3.6 runs per game (218 total runs).
- The Tigers have the 21st-ranked ERA (4.51) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|June 4||@ White Sox||L 6-2||Matthew Boyd vs Michael Kopech|
|June 5||@ Phillies||L 8-3||Joey Wentz vs Aaron Nola|
|June 6||@ Phillies||L 1-0||Tyler Alexander vs Taijuan Walker|
|June 8||@ Phillies||L 3-2||Tyler Holton vs Zack Wheeler|
|June 9||Diamondbacks||L 11-6||Michael Lorenzen vs Merrill Kelly|
|June 10||Diamondbacks||-||Matthew Boyd vs Ryne Nelson|
|June 11||Diamondbacks||-||Joey Wentz vs Zac Gallen|
|June 12||Braves||-||Reese Olson vs Charlie Morton|
|June 13||Braves||-||Reese Olson vs Spencer Strider|
|June 14||Braves||-||Michael Lorenzen vs Mike Soroka|
|June 15||@ Twins||-||Matthew Boyd vs Sonny Gray|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.