Tigers vs. Diamondbacks: Odds, spread, over/under - June 10
Corbin Carroll will lead the way for the Arizona Diamondbacks (38-25) on Saturday, June 10, when they take on Spencer Torkelson and the Detroit Tigers (26-35) at Comerica Park at 1:10 PM ET.
The favored Diamondbacks have -130 moneyline odds against the underdog Tigers, who are listed at +110. The contest's over/under is set at 9 runs.
Tigers vs. Diamondbacks Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, June 10, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Comerica Park
- Probable Pitchers: Ryne Nelson - ARI (2-3, 5.40 ERA) vs Matthew Boyd - DET (3-4, 5.57 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Tigers vs. Diamondbacks Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available on several sportsbooks.
|Diamondbacks Moneyline||Tigers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-130||+110||-||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-130||+110||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-125||+105||-||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
Wanting to wager on the Tigers and Diamondbacks game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick rundown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Tigers (+110), for example -- will win. It's that simple! If the Tigers bring home the win, and you bet $10, you'd get $21.00 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, such as player props (will Spencer Torkelson hit a homer?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Diamondbacks vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Diamondbacks vs Tigers Player Props|
|Diamondbacks vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Diamondbacks vs Tigers|
|Diamondbacks vs Tigers Prediction|
Tigers vs. Diamondbacks Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Diamondbacks have been favored 29 times and won 20, or 69%, of those games.
- The Diamondbacks have a 15-8 record (winning 65.2% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -130 or shorter.
- Arizona has a 56.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Diamondbacks played as the moneyline favorite in eight of their last 10 games, and they went 7-1 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings (all had set totals), Arizona combined with its opponents to go over the total four times.
- The Tigers have come away with 20 wins in the 53 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- The Tigers have a mark of 18-28 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by +110 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Tigers have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and have gone 1-9 in those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Detroit and its opponents are 3-7-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Tigers vs. Diamondbacks Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Spencer Torkelson||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+135)|
|Andy Ibáñez||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+155)|
|Javier Báez||1.5 (+185)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+160)|
|Zach McKinstry||1.5 (+190)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+220)|
|Nick Maton||0.5 (-161)||0.5 (-161)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+190)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Tigers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+50000||26th||4th|
Think the Tigers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Detroit and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.